Friday, October 5, 2007

CHAching!

Ever noticed how when you can get a no-interest loan for 18 months, suddenly $5K doesn't seem like that much money...I mean, really, you have 18 months to pay it off! Woo Hoo. Then you get that first bill. *Cough, choke sputter*
Well, I haven't got the first bill yet, but here's what all my money will be going towards paying off for the next 18 months (since if you don't get it paid off in said amount of time, all 18 months worth of interest comes raining down on your head at the tune of 22%!!)


Yep. It's a Sony 52" LCD TV. I went from planning on spending about $2K to buying the top of the line in Sony. What is the yarn equivalent of a 52" LCD TV, cuz that's how much I'll have to avoid buying until this puppy is paid off! Gonna be some serious use of the stash for a while! It's purty though, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Now you can knit and watch a really big TV. And stash knitting is good for the soul, right?