Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Sock

Well, after all this time, you'd certainly expect the sock to be finished by now, right?




And it is!




Drum Roll Please..






..






..








Yup. It's finished alright! I just couldn't deal with all the mistakes. Not to mention it was too big around...some elephant somewhere will have cold feet tonight because I decided to frog this bastard!


I plan to pick it back up and try again very soon, but for now, I need to work on something I know will come out right. Something easy and relaxing.


Something like this: Good Ole Cross-Stitch. It might not have the mystery, the pizzazz or the challenge of knitting, but I know it will look like it's supposed to in the end.
Plus, this weekend is the Quilt Odyssey! So, I suspect it may be a few days before I pick up the knitting needles again.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

TEE HEE! Nice sock. Sometimes you have to admit de-feet (get it?) and try again. Been there, done that (so many times). Love the cross-stitch!