Monday, June 13, 2011

Dazy Lays

We were supposed to go camping, and bike riding this weekend, but with the storms, and the mosquitoes, and pure out-and-out laziness, we just never left the local area.


Just as well. For one thing, we had all sorts of errands we've been putting off in favor of adventures. So, we did finally get out and get a new dishwasher. In all honesty, I haven't minded washing my dishes the "old fashioned" way, but these days to sell a house, you have to have a dishwasher and I'll be damned if I'm gonna buy it just to sell the house. I'm gonna at least have it around a few years.


It's also a good thing we stayed home as SigO got a 24hr bug or something. While he spent the day puking his guts up, I took the opportunity to empty the closets a little more. I now have all my stuff in my two little closets - not counting the yucky old business suits. I won't miss those when we retire. Getting ever closer to the RV life.


Anyway, the only other thing I did this weekend was finish up Micro's tank
and Natalie's scarf.I cast on for Scott's scarf, but I need to go down a needle size, so, will frog that tonight and start again.


So, a lazy weekend.


Oh, and just an FYI - not a single pound lost after a solid week of "sticking to it". What's it gonna take? I ask you!

No comments: