Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wicked Wednesday - Too Big to Fail

In yesterday's news report, I saw California is seeking a bail-out because they're too big to fail.

Apparently, that's the new buzz phrase, and is very reminiscent of "Help, I've fallen down and I can't get up".

Of course, the government is pushing back - after all -as soon as you give one child a piece of candy, they're all going to want some, right?

So, instead, let's think of ways California can get out of debt:

1. Make and sell soap out of all the lipo-suction fat in Hollywood.

2. Engineer treadmills such that they produce electricity. Then dangle a new pair of manolo shoes on a string at the end of the treadmill - line up all the valley girls - in this way we can make California self-sufficient in energy - a Huge money saver!

3. (My personal favorite) Humboldt's #1 selling product goes national

hmmm - I gotta go - I suddenly have a craving for Nintendo games and a pizza.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! To funny and I'm a transplanted CA girl to the Pacific NW.